Members receive regular newsletters, and can attend excursions to butterfly habitats or become involved in different projects. Sign up to our email list and you receive a discount for your membership.
Projects range from:
- Conserving habitat at different locations
- Providing advice to Friends of Parks and other conservation groups, and submissions to parliamentary enquiries
- Giving talks to adult groups such as service groups and gardening clubs etc.
- Presenting promotion stands at gardening expos and fairs.
- Producing resources including books, posters and plant tags
- Supplying Butterfly Site signs to gardeners and those conserving butterfly habitat.
Members can opt for a payment of $200, which gives the member all the benefits of annual membership, without having to worry about paying an annual invoice. The quarterly newsletter will be emailed or posted at the Life Member’s advice.
In addition, it is proposed that there be an opportunity for supporters of Butterfly Conservation SA to participate in Butterfly Forums and other targeted activities.